As of Tuesday, October 22, 2019, nominations were opened by the CTA Elections Committee for our 2020 CTA Election cycle. Below you will find the 2020 CTA Elections Timeline, Nominations and Bio Forms booklet you will need to self-nominate or nominate a fellow member (click the “pop-out” icon at the top right corner of the PDF file to expand it to full size for easier reading and printing).
Nominations close for all positions listed on Friday, December 13, 2019, at 5:00 PM. YOU MUST DELIVER YOUR NOMINATION DOCUMENTS IN PERSON, TO THE CTA OFFICE. Faxed and emailed copies of nomination and bio forms will not be accepted.
Positions for your consideration are:
- CTA President (3-year term)
- CTA Vice President (3-year term)
- CTA Treasurer (3-year term)
- Area Directors: 2,5,6,9 & 14 (3-year term)
- Area Director 8 (1-year term completion)
- FEA Director – 2 Open Positions (3-year term)
- NEA Local Delegates/Successors (Positions TBD) July 2020
- NEA State Delegates/Successors (Positions TBD) July 2020
- AFT Delegates/Successors (Positions TBD)
- AFL-CIO/COPE Delegates/Successors (Positions TBD)
- FEA Delegates/Successors (Positions TBD) October 2020
ALL Delegate/Successor Terms are one year only.
CTA Building Reps should post all election notices and forms on CTA bulletin boards at school centers.
Your CTA Elections Committee