Hazel McFarlane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Karen McFarlane (email@example.com)
Tony Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1st Thursday of each month
- Monitor the Exceptional Student Education Programs and funding to enhance outcomes.
- Present to the Representative Assembly an awareness of the law as it relates to inclusion and Behavioral Management of ESE students.
- Attend ESE meetings and conferences when appropriate as determined by the ESE Committee at the local, state, and/or national level.
- Present workshops that will enhance ESE programs within the school district. The topics are to be determined by need.
- Survey teachers for feedback of their specific classroom needs, related to ESE issues.