Michelle Enos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Darnice Marsh (email@example.com)
4th Thursday of each month
- Plan, develop, and present workshops, seminars, and reviews for teacher certification.
- Assist experienced teachers with new techniques and technology training
- Access in-service points for CTA workshop participants.
- Identify members to become CTA Professional Development Trainers
- Provide workshops on the CTES Evaluation Program, innovative and disciplined practices, conferencing skills, lesson plans, grades and record-keeping, rebuttal writing and communication skills, and Education Research and Development training.
- Continue to update the Representative Assembly on accountability issues.
- Develop and present workshops that will assist teachers in professional growth and wellness.
- Work towards providing staff development and college credit courses for extension and/or renewal of teaching certificates.
- Coordinate with other committee chairs workshops for CTA members.
- Participate in FEA, NEA , and AFT Professional Development Conferences.