Awaiting appointment for the 18-19 school year
Darnice Marsh (email@example.com)
4th Wednesday of each month
- To identify, evaluate, and design appropriate applicants for scholarship award(s).
- Announce scholarship requirements, etc. at the September Representative Assembly.
- Distribute scholarship applications to all affected school sites (high schools) by the end of October.
- Advertise the scholarship program.
- Receive and rank applicants according to established rubrics.
- Receive all completed packets from applicants by end of January of each year.
- Report and recommend to the President and Board of Directors the applicants for scholarships.
- Winners of scholarships are to be publicized using CTA communications.