Sandra Nelson (email@example.com)
Jerilyn McCall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2nd Thursday of each month
- Develop programs and activities to enhance the public image of teachers and of the Association.
- Develop programs and activities to significantly improve internal association communications. The object of these programs and activities is to achieve a fully informed general membership.
- Develop programs and activities to improve Association participation in community affairs.
- All activities will be used to encourage membership in CTA.
- The external public relations plan will:– Deliver the CTA message to the public on a year-round basis.- Promote the idea that CTA is about teachers and the children that they teach.
– Make use of every media and communications means that is available.
– Promote more parent and citizen involvement in public education.
- The internal public relations plan will:– Make certain that all Association plans, programs, and actions are well understood by the membership.- Encourage membership participation in CTA affairs.
– Build morale among the membership by increasing a spirit of professionalism.
– Publicize the good work teachers are doing.
– Wherever possible, invite member input, especially on important or controversial issues.
– Promote new teacher participation in CTA activities.
– In coordination with the Membership/New Teacher Committee, encourage potential members to join the Association.
– Solicit all committee chairpersons for items to publicize.
– Obtain personal email addresses of all members and maintain a database.