Brenda Hill-Blunston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Denise Megiel-Rollo (Denise.Megiel-Rollo@floridaea.org)
1st Wednesday of each month – 5:00 PM – (Always call/email CTA to confirm dates, as they are subject to change!)
- Plan and coordinate teacher retirement activities.
- Collaborate with the CTA, FEA, and NEA retirement committees on retirement issues.
- Plan a retirement recognition for CTA members (month of June).
- Present workshops during the year, including but not limited to the following- Social Security- Teachers’ Retirement System, the Florida Retirement System, DROP Program and Private investing- Financial planning
– FEA/CTA/NEA/AFT retirement opportunities/activities
- Collaborate with the Government Relations Committee to communicate with legislators to enhance retirement benefits.
- Present information concerning retirement issues to the RA as needed.