Donna (Denise) Smith (email@example.com)
Darnice Marsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4th Wednesday of each month – 4:30 PM – (Always call/email CTA to confirm dates, as they are subject to change!)
- To identify, evaluate, and design appropriate applicants for scholarship award(s).
- Announce scholarship requirements, etc. at the September Representative Assembly.
- Distribute scholarship applications to all affected school sites (high schools) by the end of October.
- Advertise the scholarship program.
- Receive and rank applicants according to established rubrics.
- Receive all completed packets from applicants by end of January of each year.
- Report and recommend to the President and Board of Directors the applicants for scholarships.
- Winners of scholarships are to be publicized using CTA communications.